Healthy substitutes

Chocolate
 Lovechock open, healthy snack - healthy substitutes for chocolate
We all love chocolate, do not we !? I do in any case. And it does not have to be bad for you. Raw cacao is even a superfood and therefore has very high nutritional values. In Milka strip you will not find these features, so let it lie down. Choose rather for extra dark chocolate; the higher the percentage of cocoa out state, the better. Even better is it to eg. A small piece of Lovechock buy or Ombar. These bars are made ​​from raw cacao and without milk and sugar. They are sweetened with healthy alternatives.

potato chips
I ate earlier pockets empty pepper chips, today I choose natural chips. Preferably Kettle or something similar. In natural chips sitting alone namely potato, salt and oil. While almost all the chips bags sitting at a long list additions. Put the two ingredients lists only once Suup together. Also a nice chip I find vegetable chips (see picture on top blog). This is then made of e.g. beet, parsnip and sweet potato.
popcorn
Since I have a Pathe until I go very often to the cinema. And a trip to the movies without popcorn is like a holiday without sun. Not worth so. Fortunately sweet popcorn never tempt me and that's a good thing. Salty popcorn is much less unhealthy. The only downside is the amount of salt.
Pasta
Pasta lover par excellence? Who not! But I hope not white pasta right? If this is the case, then I have a great alternative for you: spelled pasta. I do not eat else. Too sweet friend who looked suspiciously at first spelled pasta, chosen in a blind test for the spelled pasta! All surprised that not natural. And yes ... I really let him do a blind test .
Pizza Food diary healthy pizza, healthy substitutes for pizza
A pizza once in a while is pretty good. If you want to sin with pizza or fries, I would always advise chips (product is much cleaner ). But you can not live without pizza, making him than for yourself. So I made ​​a last skinny pizza with healthy soil and fresh toppings (click for recipe). Super tasty and very healthy alternative to Domino's. In many pizzerias you can now also choose a gluten-free soil.

0 comments:

Post a Comment